Inspiration...Finally

{ Wednesday, June 17, 2009 }

I have not posted since ???. I guess I've had writer's block, but I finally found an inspiring reason to post something. I just finished reading Same Kind of Different As Me. This is an awesome true story about God and relationships. I really can't go into too much more detail than that without ruining it in my feeble attempt to describe it. It is such a powerful story. I recommend it to anyone who loves to read, and even those who don't. I can confidently say it is probably the best book I've ever read. I even hate to post this right above my last post (months ago) beaming about the Twilight series. Those books are good, but this book is in a different league. It's real and relevant and important and all kinds of adjectives like that. Okay, enough. Just read it, please!!!


1 comments:

Kevin Preston said...

Thanks for the suggestion and everything else you do.

Love you,
me