Life in the Fast Lane

{ Monday, July 28, 2008 }

It's been a few days since I posted, and here's why:


  • Thursday at 11:22 p.m. - our niece Taylor had a wreck in BFE (if you don't know where that is, ask me later) and I went there...she's okay (concussion & cuts & bruises) and DRAMA, got in bed at 2:30 a.m.

  • Friday - hit the ground running, picked Reily up, prepared food for Saturday & started cleaning out the garage & loading things up for a garage sale, went to our niece Anna's 13th birthday party from 7-9 p.m. & then went to our friends' house to get ready for the garage sale, tagging till 1:00 a.m.

  • Saturday - got up at 6 a.m. and started cooking for Reily's & Carter's family birthday party that started at 9 a.m.; after their party, we had our nephew Aydan's 3rd birthday party; left there and went to the garage sale & packed up the leftovers to deliver to Christians in Action; had to be at the Fish Fry that night at 6:30 p.m. for my sister Tammy's & her husband Ed's 25th wedding anniversary celebration

  • Sunday - church, then to the ER because my sister Terri called and said she took my niece back again...once again, she's fine, just "boogered up" pretty good

  • Monday - paying bills, running errands, made a trip to school to take some stuff and survey the situation up there...can't wait to get busy on that (NOT!)

Anyway, a wreck, four parties, bill paying and a trip to the ER later, I'm finally sitting down to post this, mainly so I can remember this blur of a weekend that I still haven't recuperated from. Tomorrow I start cleaning house for the jewelry party. Hope to see you there!

0 comments: